Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nikon D70s For Sale


Well, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a new Nikon D90 with two lenses. I'm looking forward to getting it and changing cameras. With this blog, photography and writing, (and, lately, woodshed building) have become my new spare time focuses, slightly edging out the golf and tennis that I usually go for this time of year. As a result of this fact and the incredible display of birds at kit's backyard feeders that seem to require a good telephoto lens, I'm upgrading. So, I have a lovingly used Nikon D70s for sale. I bought it I think 3 years ago and it has been a remarkably durable workhorse of a camera. I have all the original stuff that came with it, packaging, manual, battery charger, a couple extra 512 compact flash cards ... There's a little visible dust when you look in the lens but it does not in any way seem to affect the photos that come out of it. It's ready to go for you right out of the box. Unbelievable battery life and incredibly fast start up and image view. Below are some cropped images I just took a minute ago. They are unretouched, compressed slightly for the web, but right out of the camera. ISO 400, hand held, available light ... Give me a call at 802 867 5541 ... Price is $450. plus $20. for insured shipping . Click the photos to enlarge them ...



No comments: