Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Open Studio Weekend This Weekend


Come by and set a spell ...
It's Memorial Day Weekend again. Open Studio Weekend in Vermont, this coming Saturday and Sunday, 10-5 both days. Across Vermont hundreds of artists and craftspeople will be cleaning up and then opening their studios to their neighbors and visitors from out of state. It's the 17th year for this event and Kit will be here with her handmade jewelry and Penny Viscusi will be showing her landscape pastels, and I will be here at my shop with my stuff, old and new, both days. Sam will also be in and out and you may catch him and he can show you his metalwork. I plan to have a small number of pieces that have been on hand for a while offered at negotiable prices as I've got a ton of new ideas I want to explore, both furniture and in the sculptural mode I've been fooling with for the last year or so ... So come on by ... We're friendly ...

New Artisans of Southern Vermont Website
That's my shop door on the rack card ... Photo by George Bouret Lots of info about the event on this new site ... Click to enlarge the photos ...


Kit's Jewelry

Penny's Pastels

Sam's Belt Buckles





Dan's Sculptures and Furniture

No comments: